Thank you for visiting the website wondergreece.gr operated by the company wondergreece. Wondergreece.gr provides a series of information, mainly about travelling as well as services such as the creation of travel plans in Greece, which you can access at all times.
To create an account on our website and make use of our services, you must be over 18 years old.
The main aim of the administrators is to provide you with precise information and endeavor that this information is up to date and accurate. However, it is likely, mainly due to changes, that some information may not be accurate. Yet, the company does not bear any responsibility for this or any other damage caused by incorrect information, which may accrue from negligence. We have no responsibility for any user agreements with third parties arising from using this website. In addition, we are not responsible for any technical problems you may encounter due to the nature of the Internet. This website provides information about travelling and under no circumstances does it sell products or services. If some prices are occasionally mentioned, it is purely for informational purposes and may have changed. The information provided in the site can be used for personal purposes only. Any use of information that is not defined in these terms is strictly prohibited. Moreover, the use of this site must be in accordance with the law of Greece and the European Union.
By creating an account on our website, you will be asked for some personal information such as name, surname, e-mail address, user name and password. Your personal information is registered in the database of the website and is used exclusively by its administrators, who are bound not to distribute or lease this information to third parties. However, in some cases, by dispensation, your data can be disclosed to third parties, this may happen:
- If you have explicitly given your consent for the disclosure of your personal information
- If the disclosure is absolutely necessary to third natural or legal persons, with whom we cooperate for the provision of the service in question
- If required by law via a court decision or requested by any other state-run or regulatory authority.
- Provide you with any information for your support and smooth operation of the site
- Choose the suitable content, which you are offered, to be relevant with your preferences
- Satisfy your requirements involving the services and products we provide
- Keep you posted about new services and products
By using our website, as with any other website, cookies are stored in your computer. These are .txt files, which are sent to your computer, if the relevant setting is activated. If you do not wish to receive these files, you can deactivate the setting on your browser, but then you will not be able to access personal services, i.e. wherever login is required. Cookies do not record any personal information or data, or your personal files. In general, they are used for the following reasons:
- Providing access to your personal accounts
- Providing personalized services to users
- Traffic data recording
- Conducting researches to improve user experience on our site
- Smooth functioning of the website and technical services.
- Display specific information based on your interests and any activities you may have chosen during your registration.
Your personal address is determined by your internet provider. Therefore, for technical as well as security reasons, your address is kept in our website used mainly for statistical purposes and can be disclosed only if requested by the competent judicial, police or government authorities.
You must not:
- Interfere in the content of the site by changing it in any way.
- The material posted by users must not be offensive, vulgar, violent, racist, abusive or harmful to minors and anyone else and contravene the laws of the Greek Government and the European Union. The administrators of wondergreece.gr have every right to check the users' posts before they are published or remove them if they violate any of the terms mentioned above.
- Post, publish or send any type of content that may be harmful to the site or other users (e.g. viruses).
- Post or send content, which you do not have the right to publish by law or under a confidential relationship. Moreover, you cannot post content that is protected by copyright.
- Garble the content to convey misleading information about the content published by wondergreece.gr.
- Under no circumstances may you post or upload content with a view to advertise or promote products.
- Copy, sell or rent all or part of the content of the website.
- Violate any local, national or international/European legislation, which covers the content and services of wondergreece.gr.
The website wondergreece.gr as well as its design and content (images, graphics, photographs, texts, services provided, all files, trademarks and service marks) if not stated otherwise are the exclusive property of the company wondergreece and any reproduction or redistribution of all or part of the content is adviced to mention the source.
Each user of wondergreece.gr accepts that he has the sole responsibility of compensating the administrators of the website in case of a legal dispute between him and a third party due to the content he has uploaded or posted through the services of wondergreece.gr.
Last update: May 2013